Here are two cases and references where
InStrategy Consulting build up two successful companies.
Danny Cortenraede – Managing Director and Partner Wannahaves : Read more about this here
In the late nineties, Wannahaves was a television program that focused on internet, commerce and lifestyle. It was a hip program, “On the high days, the site even had 1.2 million unique visitors.” Of the 20 men from then there were only two left. InStrategy Consulting will rebuild Wannahaves as a partner from scratch. The vision, mission & strategy are determined. In the meantime, great deals have been made by our team with Nike, Samsung, Sony, LG, Mindshare, Hilton and many other major brands.
Wannahaves is a digital agency with three types of services: content creation, influencer marketing and social-media management. We create content and develop social media strategies for our own brands 433 & BALR. as well as other businesses. We are able to distribute the created content through our own network. With over 44+ million combined followers and over 400 million views per day we reach millions of relevant people in your target audience.
InStrategy Consulting has build up NanoFixit from scratch in the BeNeLux & Germany.
We are responsible for developing and implementing the distribution strategy with a primary focus on the BeNeLux and Germany. Implementation of NanoFixit processes and procedures (f.e. contracts with the largest distributors, operators and e-tailers, pricing agreements, back & front office support)
– Developing distribution channel strategy; wholesale, retailers, distribution and the Internet;
– Setting long term aspiration and annual goals with the partners;
– Select strategic partners and will represent NanoFixit on an executive level;
– Establish and maintain strategic relationships with C-level channel partners and end-customers and key stakeholders;
– This include multifaceted, extended negotiations and direct touch for the sale of complex, high-value solutions across the Benelux and Germany through a network of business partners and value-added resellers;
– Managing the Sales teams in the Benelux by motivating, coaching, recruiting, target settings and working with each individual to develop their account plans. Continuous monitoring of the team’s performance and take action to ensure that targets are met.
– Manage and improve the regional revenue and profitability budget.
Achieved results (contracts closed with): Vodafone, Phonehouse, Optie1, Telecombinatie, Mobiel.nl, bol.com, Wehkamp, Ako, Central Point, Mconomy (distributor), Copaco, Lekkerland and many more.